There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Rare Chance to Drink Beer Whiskey Inside of Some 160-Year-Old ‘Cheese Tunnels’
- Bklyner ⇒ Inside the Flatbush Churro Wars
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Shepard Fairey Stencils Debbie Harry Mural Across From Long-Gone CBGB
- Brooklyn Bridge Park ⇒ Brooklyn Oyster Social
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ You've Been (Soft) Served: Low-End Treat Goes Gourmet in NYC
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ OddFellows Ice Cream Will Make a Bushwick Debut in 2018
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Legendary Plaza Hotel Is, Once Again, Up for Sale
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The John L. Crawford Mansion - 24 East 82nd Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Report: The Village Voice Is Ending Its Print Edition
- Eater NY ⇒ Popular Soup Dumpling Shop the Bao Nixes Flagship Dish
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ NYC's New Oscar Wilde Bar Is as Glamorous as You Would Expect
- LTV Squad ⇒ Croton Aqueduct: NYC’s Longest Abandoned Tunnel.
- New York Times ⇒ Smokers Are Welcome at This Upper East Side Bar
- New York YIMBY ⇒ 701 Seventh Avenue’s 18,000-Square Foot LED Screen Goes Live, Times Square
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ NYC's Most Dog-Friendly Neighborhoods
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Iconic Cup & Saucer Sign Removed From Canal Street Storefront
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 2017 NYC Dîner en Blanc Pop Up Party Returns to Lincoln Center With 5000 Guests
- Yelp ⇒ Oyster Happy Hours for All
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!