There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Orchard Street Now a ‘Jingle Hell’ With Fornicating Reindeer and Pissing Santa
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ RIP Rocco Scali, “The Barber of Brooklyn Heights”
- Brownstoner ⇒ East New York's Empire State Dairy Could Become a Landmark Tuesday
- Crain's New York Business ⇒ Maimonides to Lay Off Up to 200 Employees
- Curbed NY ⇒ Bill Seeks to Protect NYC Tenants From Landlord Harassment
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Henry Hudson Memorial - Riverside Drive at 72nd Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ New York’s Most Beautiful Subway Light Fixture
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ See: The Hip Hop Nutcracker at United Palace
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Dumonet Brooklyn: French "Haute Yet Hearty" Cuisine Coming to Former Red Rose Space on Smith Street
- Patently Apple ⇒ Apple's Second Brooklyn Store Grand Opening Yesterday Showcased a Few New Features
- The Lower East Side ⇒ The Lower East Side
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!