There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Urban Lens: Capturing the Final Days of the Lower East Side's Shuttered Streit's Matzo Factory
- Bklyner ⇒ Meeting Tonight on Cleanup of Citizens Manufactured Gas Plant
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Time-Travel Back to the 20s on Governors Island
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Largest Pride Flag Will Transform Four Freedoms Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Benjamin Knower House - 4 East 77th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ THE CARMELITES, Highland Park
- Gothamist ⇒ An Adult Ball Pit Bar Is Coming to Brooklyn in September - Gothamist
- Greenpointers ⇒ Petroleum Build Up in Sewer Lines Caused Vapors City and State Reps Say
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ KOMANOFF: Not So Fast — New Uber/Lyft Rules Will Speed Traffic Less Than City Thinks
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ New Yorkers, How Safe Is the Elevator in Your Building?
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Eat, Drink, and Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Play With Two of World’s Largest Flipbooks in Dumbo’s Pearl Street Triangle
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Robert De Niro Allegedly Turning Steinway Factory Lot Into Film Studio
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!