There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Renderings and a 2022 Deadline for Cuomo's AirTrain to LaGuardia
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Here’s How Joe’s Pub Does a Block Party
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Troubled Waters: Exhibit Looks at History of the Coney Island Creek
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s 10 Coolest Outdoor Pools to Check Out This Summer
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Benj. N. Disbrow House - 322 West 108th Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ Pianos for the People: Artists Decorate Pianos for Music Charity
- EV Grieve ⇒ Cars to Give Way to a Bus-Only Corridor Most Hours on 14th Street During the L-Train Shutdown
- Greenpointers ⇒ McCarren Pool Opens Tomorrow 6/27 + Here's What It Looked Like in 2006 - Greenpointers
- New York Times ⇒ Dan Ingram, Irreverent Disc Jockey, Is Dead at 83
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Ace Hotel Rising at 266 Schermerhorn Street in Downtown Brooklyn
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ Check Out Café Esencia, Mediterranean Churro Café in Ridgewood
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ City Taps Private Investors to Renovate Thousands of NYCHA Units
- Thrillist ⇒ No L Train Challenge: I Raced From Manhattan to Williamsburg Wearing an Electronic Mood Sensor. Here's What Happened.
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Tour the Abandoned Ridgewood Reservoir
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!