There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Life After ‘Jeopardy!’: Austin Rogers Doesn’t Want to Be Quiz Guy, Despite the Groupies
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn Politicians to Hold Panel Discussion on the Importance of Women in Government
- Brownstoner ⇒ This Former Bathhouse in Greenpoint Could Soon Become Apartments
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Taxi, Uber, and Lyft Drivers in Ridgewood, Beware - There Is a Criminal Menace on the Loose
- Curbed NY ⇒ Nearly 3 Million People Rode the NYC Ferry in 2017
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1890 Sun Fire Insurance Building - 54 Pine Street
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Shooting at Williamsburg's D & G Deli Captured on Video
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ NYC Health Department Identifies 10 Outbreaks of Foodborne Illness Using Yelp Reviews
- LTV Squad ⇒ The L Train Shutdown Plan Is Mediocre at Best, Dangerous at Worst.
- Metro US ⇒ Concert Series Offers NYC's Subway Performers a Global Audience
- New York Times ⇒ New Yorkers Making Up Bigger Portion of Broadway Audience
- The Infatuation ⇒ NYC’s New Restaurant Openings
- The Lo-Down ⇒ The Dancer, a New Spot for Cocktails, Opens Tonight at 202 Clinton St.
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Wintertime Date Ideas in New York
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Denny’s Has Closed
- Untapped Cities ⇒ A Georgia O’Keeffe Exhibit Is Coming to NYC’s New York Botanical Garden
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Bronx Foreclosures Jump 44% in 2017—Highest in 8 Years
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!