There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ From House of Worship to NYU Dorm: The Story of the East Village's 'Ghost Church'
- Curbed NY ⇒ First Look at Little Italy’s Revamped Italian American Museum
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Used Book Store Opened This Week on Bleecker and the Bowery
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Vinnie's Pizzeria Has Solved the Tide Pod Problem – Free Williamsburg
- Greenpointers ⇒ Submission Call: Submit Your Chilling Film to the Brooklyn Horror Film Festival 2018
- New York Times ⇒ Amazon Chooses 20 Finalists for Second Headquarters
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Partnership for NYC: Congestion Costs New York More Today Than It Did 10 Years Ago
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Great NY Noodletown Closed by NYC Department of Health | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Construction Spending to Surpass 2016 Peak
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of the Abandoned Hospital Complex at NYC’s Ellis Island
- West Side Rag ⇒ 4 Snow Photos From Central Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!