There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Citi Bike, Uber, Lyft Offering New Yorkers Free and Discounted Rides to Vote
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC Said to Be Among Finalists for Amazon’s HQ2
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Broadway Tabernacle - 6th Avenue and 34th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Oldsmobile Sign That Once Lit Up in Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Glorious Day for 50,000 Runners in 2018 NYC Marathon
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Soccer Club Preaches Teamwork for Area Teens
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation Snags $42 Million Financing Package for Adaptive Reuse of Building 127
- The Court Square Blog ⇒ MoMA PS1 Night at the Museum: Nauman After Dark, Nov 9
- This Way on Bay ⇒ Experience a Video Walking Tour of Bay Street
- Thrillist ⇒ Actually Cool Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!