There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 72nd Street B, C Station to Close Through the Fall and Other Weekend Service Changes
- Bklyner ⇒ Report Links AirBnB to New York Rental "Affordability Crisis"
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Bargemusic This Weekend
- Curbed NY ⇒ Legendary Plaza Hotel Is Finally in Contract to Sell for $600M
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The J. E. Whitley House - 428 West 20th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ JetBlue to Deliver NYC Pizza to LA for Cheesy Marketing Stunt
- LIC Post ⇒ City Investing $300 Million Into Expanding NYC Ferry System | LIC Post
- Laughing Squid ⇒ Iconic City Skylines Reimagined Perched Atop the Proper Glass Filled With the City's Signature Drink
- New York Times ⇒ Making a New York City River More Inviting to Cross, by Foot and Bike
- The Art of Bklyn ⇒ Official Selections - 2018 Art of Brooklyn Film Festival
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Have to Do in NYC This Weekend
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!