There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 'Bach in the Subways' Brings Classical Music Underground This Weekend
- Bklyner ⇒ "The Philosophy of Keeping Things Simple" a Sunset Park Jazz Drummer Hits in Gowanus
- Brokelyn ⇒ The Brokelyn Files: What's Up With All These Castles in BK?
- Ceros ⇒ Graphic Design Legend Massimo Vignelli's NYC Subway Design
- Creative Boom ⇒ New York City: Captured From All Angles by Laurent Nivalle
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Wm. C. Whitney Stables - No. 110 East 66th St
- EV Grieve ⇒ Happy St. Patrick's Day From McSorley's
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Holdout Buildings That Escaped the Wrecking Ball
- Gothamist ⇒ How Trump's Extreme Budget Cuts Would Choke NYC
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Visits Red Rooster in Harlem
- Outside Online ⇒ The Best Outdoor Activities in New York City
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Irish Bars in New York City
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of Hell Gate Bridge in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!