There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ INTERVIEW: Urban Archeologist Joan Geismar Talks About the Artifacts She's Dug Up Across New York
- Bklyner ⇒ ConEd Transformer Failure Spills Oil Into East River
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Brooklyn's Best Indie Bookstores - Brooklyn Based
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1846 Daniel Brooks House -- No. 9 E. 17th Street
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Banksy-Themed Apartment Building Opens in Bushwick – Free Williamsburg
- Gothamist ⇒ Here Are the NYC Bars & Restaurants Featured in 'Master of None' Season Two
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Downtown Manhattan Rentals $3K and Under: See Top Picks
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ City Council Wants DOT to Relieve Crowding on NYC’s Most Congested Sidewalks
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Terra Cotta Art in Fulton Street Station Has Ties to Hotel McAlpin, Once the World’s Largest Hotel
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!