There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ MTA Begins Testing of New Subway Fare System, First Step to Phasing Out MetroCards
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ About Those Ai Weiwei Lamp Post Banners All Over
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Joe Coffee Perks Up in Brooklyn Heights
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ MAP: Harlem's Black Churches Cash in on Gentrification
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Isaac Duckworth's 1868 46-48 Lispenard Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A View of New York’s Oldest and Loveliest Bridge
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: All the Coolest Cosplay at Saturday's NY Comic Con
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Upper West Side Dining Guide
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Tour the Brooklyn Strand Community Vision That Seeks to Reimagine NYC’s Downtown Brooklyn
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!