There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Crowd-Sourced Maps Show Where Tourists and Hipsters Land in Every Big City
- Bklyner ⇒ Bare Bard: Torn Out Theater's Nude, All-Male 'Hamlet' at Prospect Park
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Down to the Wire on Pier Six Towers
- Curbed NY ⇒ New Yorkers Could Soon Be Charged for Trash Collection Services
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Oscar Saenger House - No. 6 East 81st Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Stuff All the Pizza Your Mouth Will Take for Two Hours at Williamsburg's Keste
- Governors Island ⇒ Governors Island to Stay Open Through October 31!
- New York Times ⇒ New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
- Serious Eats ⇒ The Calm Before the Swarm: A Day in the Life of an Urban Beekeeper
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Explore the Rockaways: Your Guide to NYC's Beach Destination
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ NYPD Surrounds Flatiron Plaza With Concrete Barriers, Because Terrorism
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive East Village Dining Guide
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ True Tales of Tribeca Buildings
- Yelp ⇒ Manhattan Daiquiris
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!