There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ LPC Approves Achim Menges' Futuristic Rooftop Pavilion and Stage for Pier 17
- Bklyner ⇒ New Year's Eve Fireworks in Prospect Park
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Celebrate Chanukah With 150 Eclectic Menorahs at the Eldridge Street Synagogue
- Brownstoner ⇒ Mark the Season's Longest Night With a Bonfire and Readings at Green-Wood Cemetery
- Curbed NY ⇒ Construction on WTC’s St. Nicholas National Shrine Halted After Church Defaults on Payments
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1860 Bliss, Wheelock & Kelly Bldg - 390 Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ Chat 'N Chew Looks Closer to Reopening on Union Square
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Landmarks Will Consider Designating 4 NYC Buildings, Harlem Historic District
- Metro US ⇒ NYC Passes New Urban Agriculture Bill
- New York Times ⇒ A New Leader for Central Park
- Smithsonian ⇒ How New York City Is Rediscovering Its Maritime Spirit
- Thrillist ⇒ New York Airport Food Guide
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: What’s This Citi Bike Pole?
- Yelp ⇒ Holiday Eating in Midtown
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!