There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Midtown Pocket Park With an Urban Waterfall Is Designated a National Historic Place
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Nosh on Pickle Ice Cream and CBD Açaí Bowls at These LES Fests
- Curbed NY ⇒ Mapping the Mini-Development Boom Transforming Hell’s Kitchen
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Starr Family Houses - 309-313 West 75th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Huge Cosplaying Crowds Pack Javits Center for Comic Con 2018
- LIC Post ⇒ Queens Beer Festival, Dessert Goals, to Return to LIC This Weekend
- New York Times ⇒ Sarah Jessica Parker: Shopgirl
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Renderings Revealed for Expansion of Historic 991 Saint Johns Place in Crown Heights, Brooklyn
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ When the 'Godfather of Harlem' Comes to Carroll Gardens
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Restaurants in Williamsburg - New York - the Infatuation
- This Way on Bay ⇒ The Fantastic Five: Five Star Restaurants of Stapleton
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best NYC Exhibits to Share on Social Media Right Now
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!