There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Two Weeks of Free Art and Music Kick Off in Hudson Yards, Giving a First Taste of the Shed
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Sketching Up: Graphic Novel Shows How the Brooklyn Bridge Was Built
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Guitar Shop Owner Hopes Egress Won’t End His Era at the Chelsea Hotel
- Curbed NY ⇒ Block-Long Greenpoint Rental Gets New Renderings Ahead of Summer Launch
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Jarvis B. Edson House - 313 West 74th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Sketchy Interviews: New Yorker Cartoonist Roz Chast
- Greenpointers ⇒ A New Vision for Newtown Creek - Greenpointers
- LTV Squad ⇒ Freight Chronicles: Hunts Point Terminal Market
- NY City Lens ⇒ New Yorkers Celebrate Cherry Blossoms in Brooklyn - NY City Lens
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: Why Do New Yorkers Wear Black?
- NextCity ⇒ NYC Has a Plan to Push the Pedal on Buses
- Oh No DoBro ⇒ The Argument Against the Argument in Favor of 80 Flatbush Tower
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Bead on Bond: A Wonderfully Creative Addition to Gowanus
- Thrillist ⇒ Where to Watch the Kentucky Derby in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!