There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Starting Monday, Three Brooklyn R Train Stations Will Shut Down for Six Months
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ What’s Up With the Giant Spikes Outside of Cooper Union?
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Archeologists to Examine Pre-K Site for Bones of Maryland 400
- Curbed NY ⇒ Where NYC’s Billionaires, Like Rupert Murdoch and Michael Bloomberg, Live
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The M. Rosendorff & Son Building - Nos. 277-279 Grand Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Greenpoint Woman Who Ran for President? - Greenpointers
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Hooters Looking to Open a “Breastaurant” in Harlem
- Knowol ⇒ New York City's Forgotten Primitive Hyperloop
- Metro ⇒ Here's Who's Headlining Northside Fest This Year
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Announcing Untapped Cities’ Walking Tour of New York Art Deco Architecture
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Your Guide to Melrose: The Bronx in Technicolor Glory | Village Voice
- West Side Rag ⇒ What You Get at This $100,000-a-Month Upper West Side Rental
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!