There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The Frying Pan and Brooklyn Bowl Are Summering in Industry City
- Bklyner ⇒ New Eats in Sunset Park: Noodles, Burgers, Döner Kebabs & Dumplings
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Sweet Talkie: An Almost-Silent Romance in 1920s Coney Island
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Artists Will Exhibit Their Work at the Brooklyn Art Book Fair This Weekend
- Curbed NY ⇒ New Looks at the High Line-Style Park Proposed for Queens
- Curbed NY ⇒ New Video Showcases One Manhattan Square’s ‘Adult Treehouse,’ Tea Garden
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Brooklyn Historical Society Opens DUMBO Outpost in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Cleverdon & Putzel's 1896 No. 20 Bond Street
- Gothamist ⇒ How Fast Can a Subway Train Go?
- Greenpointers ⇒ Casual Korean BBQ & Fried Chicken Hit Manhattan Ave. - Greenpointers
- New York Times ⇒ A Basquiat Sells for ‘mind-Blowing’ $110.5 Million at Auction
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 NYC Cathedrals and Churches With Hidden Secrets to Uncover
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!