There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ MTA Bringing 40,000+ Digital Video Ad Screens to Subway Cars and Stations
- Bklyner ⇒ Operation DUMBO Drop: Thousands of Toy Elephants Will Rain Down on Block Party
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Still With Her: Hundreds of Fans Mob Hillary Clinton at Fort Greene Book Signing
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Pursuing the Unpredictable: The New Museum, 1977–2017
- Citi Bike | Blog ⇒ Come Party With Us on Park Avenue!
- Curbed NY ⇒ See Essex Crossing’s Second Phase, Visualized in New Renderings
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1886 "French Hotel" -- 235 Sullivan Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpointers Festival of Lights Fall Market 2017 Vendor Preview - Greenpointers
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Best Secret Sushi Spots in NYC
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Parks Dept. Releases Design Plans for $3 Million Hart Playground Upgrade
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Old New York in Photos #80- Main New York Post Office Broadway C. 1887
- The Infatuation ⇒ The City Bakery - Union Square - New York - the Infatuation
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ Here Are the 10 Most Luxurious Apartments for Rent in NYC
- Thirsty. ⇒ Vida Verde Serves Up a True Taste of Mexico in Midtown West
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Bars for Celebrating Your Birthday in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Sixpoint Brewery in Red Hook, Brooklyn Will Open Its Doors and Supply Beer Directly to Customers
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!