There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYC Is Getting 50 New Murals in Celebration of Pride Next Month
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Enjoy Yoga With a View on Thursday
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Local Bartender Brings to Light Bushwick's Millennial Alcoholism Through Short Film
- Curbed NY ⇒ Penn Station’s New Main Entrance Gets Fresh Renderings
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Schumacher & Ettlinger Building - 32-36 Bleecker Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ J. Marion Sims, Formerly 5th Avenue
- Gothamist ⇒ We Tested the Lead Levels in NYC Parks
- LIC Post ⇒ LIC Arts Open Has Kicked Off, Studios Will Be Open to the Public This Weekend
- New York Times ⇒ Who Runs New York When the Mayor Campaigns for President?
- New York YIMBY ⇒ ONE°15, the City's First Public Marina in More Than 50 Years, Opens in Brooklyn Heights
- QNS.com ⇒ Revolutionary War History Finds Its Roots in Jamaica
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Asian American Pacific Islander Festival to Be Held in Chinatown Sunday
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ NYC by Square Foot: See Which Neighborhood Gets You the Most Space for Your Money
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Dine Around Downtown: A Feast of Lower Manhattan Restaurants All in One Spot
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of the NYPL’s Main Branch at 42nd Street Bryant Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!