There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Learn About Revolutionary New York at Fraunces Tavern’s New 'Fear and Force' Exhibit
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Go on a Sonic Youth Tour of NYC on the 30th Anniversary of Daydream Nation
- Brokelyn ⇒ 6 Best Reading Series in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Sunday in Brooklyn: Bone Up on Borough History
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ A Semi-Permanent Picnic in the Park
- Curbed NY ⇒ What Comes Next for Inwood After Rezoning?
- Gothamist ⇒ Annual Tompkins Square Park Halloween Dog Parade Cancelled
- New York Times ⇒ The Courts of New York City
- New York YIMBY ⇒ The Empire State Building's New Visitor Center Celebrates Official Opening Day
- NextCity ⇒ Reports of Subway Sex Crimes Are on the Rise — and That’s Not Necessarily a Bad Thing
- RENTCafé Rental Blog ⇒ The Most Expensive ZIP Codes for Renters in 2018
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Speakeasy-Themed Bars in New York City
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ The Best Public Art Over the Years
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!