There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ BQE Repair Plan Could Block View of NYC Skyline From Brooklyn Heights
- Bklyner ⇒ Nightlife Is Thriving in Brooklyn, but Pay Is Less Than in Queens
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Brooklyn Historical Society Celebrates Black History Month
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Female Graffiti Artist on the Rise in Bushwick Art Community
- BuzzFeed ⇒ 63 Things That Are Totally and Undeniably New York City Culture
- Curbed NY ⇒ Elizabeth Street Garden Redevelopment Shot Down by Community Board
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ A Mutilated Marvel - the Jones Speedometer Bldg 2160 Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ Concern Again for Punjabi Grocery & Deli on 1st Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ LOST NEIGHBORHOODS OF BROOKLYN and QUEENS
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos, Videos: Idiots Careen Through Brooklyn, Smash Things Up
- Manhattan User's Guide ⇒ Facts and Figures
- New York Times ⇒ The L Train Will Stay Open. So What Happens to All Those Plan B’s?
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Volunteers to Clear Litter Off Bike Lanes, Sidewalks in Community Clean-Up This Weekend
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Sounds Beneath
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ The Wing to Lease Entire Second Avenue Building
- The Villager ⇒ Catmint Wheel Cake Pastries Are Worth a Spin - the Villager
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Loft Peeping: Extreme Edition
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!