There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Did You Know the Country's Only Floating Pool Is in the Bronx?
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn Beach Sports Festival Saturday at Coney Island Beach
- Colossal ⇒ The Full English Alphabet Painted on Store Shutters in 26 Different Fonts by Ben Eine
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost William F. Havemeyer House - 335 West 14th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Elegant Remains of an 1857 Church in Queens
- Gothamist ⇒ Please Welcome This New Species of Beetle Found in Green-Wood Cemetery to New York
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpoint and Williamsburg Schools Tainted With Lead Paint
- LIC Talk ⇒ More Live Music and More Ice Cream for Long Island City This Summer
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ 42nd St. Shuttle Set to Lose a Platform but Gain Cars in Modernization Project
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ Free Outdoor Pools : NYC Parks
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Patriotism Loyalty & the Unusual 1919 New York City Pledge of Allegiance
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Lantern Lifted to the Top of Jarmulowsky Bank Building
- The Villager ⇒ New Urban Farm Opens at Essex Crossing - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Summer
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Judge Sends Two Bridges Skyscrapers Back to Drawing Board
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Travel to Gorgeous Latin American Landscapes on 6th Avenue’s Latest Public Art Installation
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!