There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A 19th-Century Warehouse on Governors Island Will Become a Permanent Arts Center
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ New Yorkers Mark Triangle Shirtwaist Anniversary and Push for Permanent Memorial
- Bklyner ⇒ EXCLUSIVE: Brooklyn's First Racially Integrated School to Become Affordable Apartments
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Going Balls Deep at the 20th Annual Mr. Lower East Side Pageant [Photos]
- Bronx Journal ⇒ Girls Explore Science and Engineering | the Bronx Journal
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Fiddle America: Brooklynite Brings Mountain Music to Folk Festival
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ New Vinyl Record Shop Is Coming to Bushwick This Week
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Albert Brod House - 168 West 77th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Why Is the MTA Painting Subway Stations During Rush Hour?
- Governors Island ⇒ LMCC Opens the Arts Center at Governors Island This September
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Playing Tourist in My Own Town
- QNS.com ⇒ Classic Jet Tours Times Square Before Landing as TWA Hotel Bar at JFK Airport in Queens
- The Infatuation ⇒ Momofuku Ko Bar - East Village - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ WATCH: Inside Macklowe's Gut Renovation of Historic One Wall Street
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Restaurants Near Times Square
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ AKA Aka Smyth Hotel Lobby and Bar to Open in May
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Go Behind-the-Scenes at Times Square With the Times Square Alliance
- West Side Rag ⇒ City Will Dispose of Rogue Toe-Like Sculpture Found in Riverside Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!