There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 30 New York Landmarks You Need to See Before You Die ⇒ Thrillist
- An Elegant Sore Thumb - No. 24 Water Street ⇒ Daytonian in Manhattan
- City Plans $275 Million Upgrade to NYPD Training Grounds at Rodman’s Neck ⇒ Welcome2TheBronx
- Families of City’s Unclaimed Dead Receive More Access to Graves on Hart Island ⇒ 6sqft
- I Love You to Gigabits: Pop the Question, See Your Names on a LinkNYC Kiosk ⇒ EV Grieve
- Say Goodbye to the Streit’s Matzo Factory Buildings on Rivington Street [Photos] ⇒ Bowery Boogie
- Second Avenue Subway May Be One of Trump’s Infrastructure Priority Projects ⇒ Curbed NY
- The Most Shameless Things New Yorkers Do to Save Money ⇒ Guest of a Guest
- Trump Can't Stop Gowanus Canal Superfund Cleanup, EPA Official Says ⇒ DNAinfo New York
- Warm Bars for a Cold Winter ⇒ Yelp
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!