There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYC's Homeless Shelter Population Would Make It the 10th Largest City in the State
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Dreamers in Dumbo: A High-Flying, High-Concept ‘Midsummer’
- Chelsea Now ⇒ People With Disabilities and Allies Advocate for Universal Subway Access
- Curbed NY ⇒ MTA Considers Raising Subway Speed Limit to Reduce Delays
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Max Richter House - 22 East 94th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Memorial for Elizabeth Lee on Cooper Square
- Greenpointers ⇒ Sláinte This Saturday: St. Patrick's Day Guide 2018
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Reconstruction of B.Q.E.:Triple Cantilever Structure in Brooklyn Heights Will Reroute Thousands of Trucks Through Neighborhoods Like Carroll Gardens for Years. But There Is a Way to Cut Down on Construction Time.
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Uma Thurman Weighs Selling Her Co-Op at River House
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ How 10 Famous NYC Buildings Got Their Names
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Silver Spurs
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Protected Bike Lanes Coming to Broadway Along Van Cortlandt Park - Welcome2TheBronx™
- West Side Rag ⇒ Taste of the Upper West Side Returns May 18th – 19th With Discount for West Side Rag Readers
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!