There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ MAP: Find the Best Loops and Trails for Running in Central Park
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Herstory of Lesbian Bars in NYC: Gwen Shockey Charts No Man’s Land
- Bklyner ⇒ Luxury Senior Housing Planned for Former Jehovah's Witnesses Site
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ ‘Wise Men’ on the Bowery Calls It Quits Tonight After 5 Years
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ A Bushwick Artist Prepares for Death by Offering Her Possessions to Strangers in a New Art Exhibit
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Where Santa Claus Was Born - 46 Walker Street
- MTA Info ⇒ MTA Announces Service Details for TSC NYC Marathon on Sunday, Nov. 5
- New York Times ⇒ New York Adds Concrete Barriers on Bike Path After Attack
- Thirsty. ⇒ These 7 Co-Working Spaces in NYC Also Have Cocktails
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: How Long Will the Bogardus Plaza Construction Take?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Fun Maps: Concrete Architecture Dating Back to 1870s Mapped in 50 Sites Across NYC
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ The Skeletons of Washington Square Park
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ How Harvard, the Vanderbilts, and Yes, Tiffany’s & Co Heirs Benefited From a Bronx Land Sale
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!