There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Massive Oktoberfest Is Coming to the Historic Greenpoint Terminal Warehouse
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Bird’s Eye View: Take a Tour of Owl’s Head Park
- Brownstoner ⇒ Bookend Events Announced for the 2017 Brooklyn Book Festival
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Architect Floats Pier55 Alternative
- Curbed NY ⇒ In Red Hook, Temporary Flood Barriers Rise to Protect Against Future Storms
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Original Empire State Building - 640 Broadway
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Most Iconic Bars in New York
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Permits Filed for 85 Jay Street, DUMBO, Brooklyn
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ First Day of Roosevelt Island Astoria Route NYC Ferry Service - It Was Fantastic, See for Yourself
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ The Unbearable Hassle of Carpooling From Eastern Queens
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Restaurants That Opened in NYC in August
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photo Exhibit at Alice Austen House Traces Impact of Development on Staten Island’s North Shore
- Yelp ⇒ Eat Outside Before It's Too Late
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!