There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Jeanne Gang Completes 'solar-Carving' Tower on the High Line, Her Firm's First NYC Building
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ How Puerto Rico’s Uprising Politicized the Nuyorican Party Scene
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Canoe the Gowanus Canal
- Brownstoner ⇒ Crown Heights Block on Lincoln Place Wins This Year’s Greenest Block in Brooklyn Contest
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Dine on a Budget at Grand Street Restaurant Week in East Williamsburg
- Curbed NY ⇒ Dominican Day Parade 2019: Route and Street Closures
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Brunjes, Ockershausen & Co. Bldg - 288-289 West Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Bronx Zoo Warns Visitors About Missing 'Shy Timid Secretive' Snake
- LIC Post ⇒ Celebrate the LIC Waterfront With Hunter Points Park Conservancy Next Month
- Laughing Squid ⇒ Brooklyn's Lake Street Dive Plays a Brilliantly Soulful Swing Cover of the Iconic a-Ha Song 'Take on Me'
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Gleaming Terracotta Facade Revealed at 1 Great Jones Alley Aka 688 Broadway, in NoHo
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Eddie Palmieri, Mountain Goats Coming to East River Park SummerStage This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ How a Penn Station Eagle Ended Up in a Long Island Railroad Parking Lot
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!