There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ This Is the 720 Square-Foot Mural at the New Essex Street Market
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Taste of Bushwick Annual Festival Announces 2019 Location and Vendors
- Curbed NY ⇒ Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Will Head Back to the Brooklyn Bridge This Year
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1903 Oxley Enos Co. Building - 91-97 Seventh Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Visit to Gem Spa
- Forgotten NY ⇒ 96 Street Mosaics
- Gothamist ⇒ 'Times Square-Style' Billboard Boats Could Target NYC Beaches This Summer
- NY City Lens ⇒ Made in New York: The Harlem Pie Man
- QNS.com ⇒ Queens New Music Festival Presents 12 Concerts Over Six Days in LIC
- The Infatuation ⇒ Momofuku Ko - East Village - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Carlyle Takes Majority Stake in Ritz Plaza Rental Building for $251M
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Hidden in Midtown Manhattan, Chartwell Is the World’s Only Winston Churchill Bookstore
- West Side Rag ⇒ Goat Welcoming Ceremony Planned; Come One, Come All!
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!