There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Remembering the Worst Disaster in NYC Maritime History: The Sinking of the General Slocum Ferry
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ ‘He’s One of the Good Guys’: Lower East Siders Recall Filming With Anthony Bourdain
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn Navy Yard Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Hub & Parking Garage
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Five Things to Do in Brooklyn, June 15–21
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Mr. Barlo Embraces Surreal Experiments on Hong Kong’s SoHo Streets
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn News: Midwood Is Getting a Massive Food Hall and Co-Working Space
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Collective Is Officially Back for Its 7th Annual Block Party This Saturday
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The George Bliss Agnew House - 121 East 69th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Video: One Woman Singing Michael Jackson Sparks Spontaneous Subway Sing-A-Long
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpoint's Trees Can Heal You—Take This FREE Medicinal Tree Walk in McCarren! (6/21) - Greenpointers
- The Infatuation ⇒ Where to Have Brunch in the East Village - East Village - New York - the Infatuation
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Have to Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Ride the Oldest Train Cars in the NY Transit Museum’s Fleet at the Parade of Vintage Trains
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!