There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Could an East River Pontoon Bridge Save Us From the L-Pocalypse?
- Brownstoner ⇒ The Brief Moment When George Washington's Mount Vernon Graced Prospect Park
- Curbed NY ⇒ Busy Block Near Grand Central Terminal Will Transform Into a Pedestrian Plaza
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1922 I. Townsend Burden House - 115 E 70th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ McSorley's Turns 164
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ An Epidemic Gave Rise to a Beloved Village Church
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Bay Ridge Ferry to St. George
- The Lo-Down ⇒ “Dogman” Sculpture Stirs Controversy in Chinatown | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- Thirsty. ⇒ Guide to Chinese New Year in NYC: Celebrate the Year of the Dog
- Thrillist ⇒ The Greatest Pizza Places in Brooklyn
- Untapped Cities ⇒ New York City’s Presidential Haunts From Washington to Obama
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!