There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ +Pool Team Is Evaluating 11 Different Locations for Its Floating Pool Concept
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ New LES Cacti Store Meets All Your Cactus Needs
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Jake Dell, Katz's Deli Owner, on Crossing Bridge Into Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Fish and Chicks! Coney’s Mermaid Parade Makes a Splash
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Google Supports Stonewall National Monument With $1M
- Curbed NY ⇒ Visit New York City Circa 1911 With Help From MoMA’s Archives
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Milkshake Joint Black Tap Unveils Towering 'Cake Shake' at New LES Outpost
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Shameful Neglect: Halpin's Hotel - 201 West 22nd Street
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ NYC Pride 2017: Our Official Party Guide
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Keith Harings Sites NYC: 7 Must-See Murals, Statues and Installations
- Thrillist ⇒ Where to Buy Affordable Art in New York City
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC’s Garment District Gets 400 Foot “Road Tattoo” on Broadway, Custom Traffic Paint Art by Steed Taylor
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!