There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Quintessential West Village Pad Comes With Private Outdoor Space, Asks $5K a Month
- Curbed NY ⇒ New Interactive Map Plots Out NYC's Historic LGBT Sites
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Warren-Van Nest Mansion - Bleecker and Charles Streets
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ What Remains of the Other End of the High Line
- Gothamist ⇒ Dumpling Burgers Debut at Chinese Club in Williamsburg
- Greenpointers ⇒ Rooftop Gardening at the Greenpoint Library This Thursday (4/27)! - Greenpointers
- NY Daily News ⇒ Kosciuszko Bridge to Make Flashy Thursday Debut, Featuring Cuomo
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ Dale Chihuly Glass Flower Exhibit in Full Bloom at NY Botanical Gardens
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ 5 New Condo Developments That Will Transform Downtown
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of Astoria Park in Queens, NYC
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ From the Bronx to the Tribeca Film Festival
- West Side Rags ⇒ Artie's Deli Closes Suddenly After 18 Years
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!