There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Real Estate Investor Wants Amazon to Build Second Headquarters on a Hudson River Landfill
- Bklyner ⇒ Falling Debris Temporarily Closes Section of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brokelyn ⇒ Where to Find Brooklyn-Made Bourbon: A Guide to Local Distilleries
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYCHA Seeks Developers for ‘Unused Land’ at Lower East Side Complex
- New York Times ⇒ At Serengeti Kitchen, Touches of Memoir Dot the Menu
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC’s First Sake Brewery and Taproom Opens in Brooklyn’s Industry City Today
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!