There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Your Guide to This Year's Macy's Christmas Windows
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ New Museum Announces Star-Studded Lineups for 40th Anniversary and Triennial
- Bklyner ⇒ Another Gourmet Market Coming to DUMBO
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Park Entrance From Montague?
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ From Green Space to Gallery: Williamsburg Artist Will Install Sculptures at Beloved Bay Ridge Meadow
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ 6 Bushwick Eateries Where $10 or Less Still Buys a Dam Good Meal
- Curbed NY ⇒ Manhattan West's Former Brutalist Eyesore Is Now a Swank Office Space
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1828 Jacob Bogert House - 39 Barrow Street
- Governors Island ⇒ Art on Governors Island Featured at MCNY’s Newest Exhibit
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ A Wooden Frame House on 108th Street in Harlem, NY 1932 (Photograph)
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Zaro’s to Open Port Morris Store
- New York Times ⇒ A Peek Inside Some of New York’s Most Glamorous Apartments
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Carpet of Luminous Orbs Opens at NYC’s Madison Square Park
- West Side Rag ⇒ A Promising Sign for Fans of H Mart, the Big New Korean Market Coming to the UWS
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!