There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ PHOTOS: The TWA Hotel at JFK Is Officially Open!
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Inside the Stunning TWA Hotel, Now Serving Cocktails in High Style
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Aziz Ansari at BAM
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Spring Awakening: Prospect Park Celebrates With a Massive Array of Outdoor Events!
- Curbed NY ⇒ Trader Joe’s to Open New Location in the East Village
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Isabella - 307 East 85th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Macy's Will Build Skyscraper on Top of Herald Square Flagship
- Greenpointers ⇒ PS 132's Annual Kite Festival Returns This Weekend (5/19)
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ The Only Public Indoor Pool Has Shut Down for Renovation in Harlem
- NY City Lens ⇒ The Word Magician
- New York Times ⇒ Mayor Bill De Blasio Enters 2020 Race for President
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Handel Architects' 41 Blue Slip Tops Out at Greenpoint Landing, in Brooklyn
- NextCity ⇒ Why Chinatown Is So Delicious, and Why It Might Not Be So Forever
- StreetEasy ⇒ The 10 Best NYC Neighborhoods for First-Time Buyers in 2019
- The Villager ⇒ '#Nastywomen' at 14th St. Y Theater: You Can't Resist ’Em - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ The Coolest New Exhibits to Check Out in NYC Before They Disappear
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Barleycorn Throws in the Towel
- iLounge ⇒ Apple CEO Tim Cook Promotes New Statue of Liberty AR App
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!