There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Fireboat Gets Eye-Popping Paint Job; Return to Pier 66a Pending
- Curbed NY ⇒ South Bronx’s Transformative Development Boom, Mapped
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Resuscitated Relics -- Nos. 321 and 323 Canal Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ Razzle Dazzled! Historic Fireboat Gets Eye-Popping Paint Job in Public Art Project
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: 75,000 Shells Explode Over East River for Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks
- Laughing Squid ⇒ Casey Neistat Surfs the Questionable Waters of New York City's East River to Celebrate the Fourth of July
- New York Times ⇒ An Unusual Jailbird Is Found at Rikers Island: A Snowy Owl
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Eyes on the Street: Say Hello to NYC’s First Bike Counter at the Base of the Manhattan Bridge
- The Bridge ⇒ In Booming Brooklyn, Who's Getting Left Behind? - the Bridge
- The New Yorker ⇒ Can Andy Byford Save the Subways?
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ LinkedIn Is Taking Even More Space at the Empire State Building
- Thrillist ⇒ Move Maps, Ban Backpacks, and Shut Up: How New Yorkers Would Fix the Subway
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 40-Foot Sculpture Inside Federal Hall Nods to NYC’s Dutch Colonial History
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!