There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Renderings for Brooklyn Navy Yard's 5 Million Square Feet of Vertical Manufacturing Space
- Bklyner ⇒ The Brooklyn Navy Yard's Mission to Create New Jobs
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ First New Library in Almost 40 Years Coming to Dumbo
- Brownstoner ⇒ Fill Up Your Baskets at 8 Long Island Pick-Your-Own Orchards
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Dockless Bike Share Pilot Will Lose One of Its Key Players in the Rockaways
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ S. Edson Gage's Corn Exchange Bank - 124-126 East 86th Street
- Flashbak ⇒ New York City in All Its Neon-Lit Glory, 1969 - 1971 - Flashbak
- Forgotten NY ⇒ The Real Subway Inn
- Gothamist ⇒ The 13 Best Avocado Dishes in NYC
- LIC Post ⇒ Conservancy Group Seeks to Rename Hunter’s Point South Park, Aims to Elevate Park’s City-Wide Standing | LIC Post
- New York Times ⇒ Finding Common Ground at El Museo Del Barrio
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ De Blasio Can Still Stop State DOT From Building Highway Ramps by the Bronx River
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Bjarke Ingels Tapped to Work on Aby Rosen's Gowanus Site
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Filming Locations for New Amsterdam, New Medical Drama on NBC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!