There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ In the 19th Century, Brooklynites Played Baseball on Ice
- Bklyner ⇒ Ahmadi Muslims Find Peace in Brooklyn, but Still Struggle for Acceptance
- Brick Underground ⇒ 12 Reasons Why That Amazing NYC Apartment Is So Cheap
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Foods for Thought: Amazon-Owned Grocer Will Open Ft. Greene Outpost in January
- Brownstoner ⇒ Spacious Prewar Co-Op in Flatbush With Shared Courtyard Asks $339,500
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Statue of Liberty's New, Immersive Museum Tops Out
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ "The Westminster," 108 West 17th Street
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ The Heart of New York Culture - Explore Brooklyn
- MTA Press Releases ⇒ LIRR and Metro-North to Impose Alcohol Ban for 2017 SantaCon Event
- NYMag.com ⇒ Why New Yorkers Last Longer
- The Court Square Blog ⇒ Leasing Gallery Opens for Tishman Speyer’s ‘Jackson Park’
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in NYC Right Now
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Over-the-Top Holiday Decorations You Can See in NYC This Season - Untapped Cities
- West Side Rag ⇒ For Sale: Two Turrets in an Upper West Side Castle
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!