There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A Touch of Versailles Comes to the Upper East Side in This Luxuriant $2.2M Co-Op
- Bronx Mama ⇒ Free Unlimited Citi Bike Rides on October 13th Courtesy of Healthfirst
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Five Things to Do in Brooklyn, Oct. 12–18
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Riseboro Farmer's Market Highlights Neighborhood Migration
- Curbed NY ⇒ MTA Could Face $42B in Outstanding Debt by 2022: Report
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Gertrude and Michael Gavin Mansion - 12 East 65th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ See How Much Waste Is Created by a NYC Loft Renovation
- Greenpointers ⇒ 6th Annual Brooklyn Greenway Half Marathon & 5k This Sunday - Greenpointers
- NYCityGuys ⇒ NYCC 2018: Jon Glaser Talks Gear & New Episodes!
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Thalia Spanish Theatre Hosting 'Dragqueens' Show Starting Friday
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Pickle Day Is Back on the Lower East Side Sunday
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Brooklyn, Queens, Riverdale All Saw Record High Median Sales Prices in Q3
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Register for a Free Tour of NYC’s “Little Red Lighthouse”
- StreetEasy ⇒ What You Can Get for $500k in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!