There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ De Blasio Releases City's Plan to Close Rikers, Claims It ‘Will Not Be Easy’
- Brokelyn ⇒ Coney Island Brewery to Host Industry Nights All Summer
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Philharmonic in the Park - Brooklyn Based
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ The Rockaway Beach Bus Is Back in Action for the Summer!
- Colossal ⇒ Artist Lucy Sparrow Opens an Entire Convenience Store of Handmade Felt Products in Manhattan
- Curbed NY ⇒ Kayaking Through Staten Island’s Former Fresh Kills Landfill
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Victorian Survivors - 222 and 224 East 83rd Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ Museum of Jewish Heritage Celebrating 20 Years in BPC
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ What Are Brooklyn Foodies All About These Days? Four Sweet Vendors to Visit at Brooklyn Eats 2017! - Explore Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ The 8 Best Lobster Rolls in NYC
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ NYC Sushi Legend to Summer at Surf Lodge
- Metro US ⇒ More Rainbows! LGBT Center to Make Pride-Themed Churros
- Street Art NYC ⇒ New at Coney Art Walls for Summer 2017
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Do on Governors Island This Summer
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of NYC’s Coney Island Cyclone, Celebrating 90 Years
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!