There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Sunset Park Gains Four Historic Districts
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Less Gramming, More Gaming: This Pop-Up Confiscates Your Phone at the Door
- Bklyner ⇒ Neighbors Gather to Learn "What's Next for Atlantic Yards?"
- Brownstoner ⇒ A Lush Garden Grows on Top of a Sidewalk Shed in Dumbo
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ A Lego-Themed Bar Will Pop-Up in Bushwick This Week
- Curbed NY ⇒ How to Get Tickets to the Statue of Liberty
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ John B. Snook's 1862 Cast Iron 391 Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Visit to St. Mark's Church in-the-Bowery
- Gothamist ⇒ NYC Landmarks Six Sites Associated With Gay Rights Movement - Gothamist
- LIC Post ⇒ Colorful Piano to Be in Gantry Plaza State Park Through Sunday
- New York Times ⇒ Free Concerts in New York City Parks This Summer
- The Villager ⇒ Bondi Sushi in NoMad Is Worth the Trip - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ A Rickety Coaster, a 'Freak' Show, and Booze: It's Coney Island, Baby!
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Seen & Heard: Summer Events in Hudson River Park
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The NYPL’s New Bookmobile Is a Moving, Portable Library
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Three Lives Reopens
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ MAKE MUSIC on the Summer Solstice in Queens
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!