There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Mapping Manahatta: 10 Lenape Sites in New York City
- Bklyner ⇒ Latke Festival to Returns to Brooklyn Museum
- Brownstoner ⇒ ‘Soul of a Nation’ at the Brooklyn Museum Delves Into Black American Art in a Radical Era
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ 5 Hot Events Happening This Week in Bushwick
- EV Grieve ⇒ What Lies Beneath 9th Street and 3rd Avenue?
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Insanely Expensive Water Tower Bar Opens in Williamsburg
- Gothamist ⇒ SantaCon's Annual Gathering of Sauced Santas Scheduled for December 8th
- Governors Island ⇒ Shandaken Projects Names Artists for Inaugural Residency Program on New York’s Governors Island
- I Quant NY ⇒ Data Shows No Increase in NYC Plowing as Storm Picked Up
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Ignore the NIMBYs and See Sunnyside’s Bike Lanes in Action
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Know About the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ In the News: Inside the WeWork Elementary School
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Inside the Water Tower Bar, a Speakeasy Atop the Williamsburg Hotel
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Gourmet Garage
- Wildlife Conservation Society ⇒ Maxine, a 48-Year-Old Asian Elephant, Has Been Euthanized at the Bronx Zoo
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!