There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ This Map of NYC's Subway Distorts Geography to Give Commuters More Realistic Arrival Times
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Dive Down: New Yorkers React to the Closing of Grassroots Tavern
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ A Tonya Harding Museum and the Brooklyn International Photography Exhibit (But Not Together)
- Brownstoner ⇒ Will the L Train Shutdown Mitigation Plan Work?
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ VIDEO: Vintage Clothes Dealer Reviews Bushwick's Thrift Scene and What Celebs Are Wearing From It
- Curbed NY ⇒ Long-Awaited L Train Shutdown Plan Finally Released
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Home to a Compassionate Doctor and an Activist Lawyer -- 323 West 22nd St.
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Best New Italian Restaurant 2017: Uncle Tony's
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Alternative NYC New Year’s Eve Events to Ring in 2018
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!