There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Is New York City Housing Getting More Affordable?
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The Fillmore East, ‘Church of Rock N Roll,’ Recalled by Those Who Helped Open It 50 Years Ago
- Bklyner ⇒ $1.7 Million Paintings Missing in Williamsburg Art Heist
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ PHOTOESSAY: This Tiny Puerto Rican Barbershop in Bushwick Has Been Around for 40 Years
- Chelsea Now ⇒ ‘Cinematic Pockets’ of Hell’s Kitchen Give Grit to ‘Jessica Jones’
- Curbed NY ⇒ 5 Open Houses in the East Village to Check Out This Weekend
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Clark-Pratt Mansion - 1027 Fifth Avenue
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ International Food Festival Dubbed 'The World's Fare' to Take Place in Citi Field Parking Lot Next Month
- Joe's NYC ⇒ Anthony McCall’s “Solid Light” at Pioneer Works
- Manhattan Express ⇒ Now at Natural History Museum: Oceans 2018
- New York Times ⇒ Plant-Loving Millennials at Home and at Work
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Alexis Duque Brings “Paradise Lost” to Paul Calendrillo in Chelsea
- The Bridge ⇒ Emma Straub, Co-Founder, Books Are Magic
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!