There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Urban Lens: The Surprising Beauty of Sunset Park's Sims Municipal Recycling Facility
- BronxMama ⇒ How to Create a Holiday Themed Brunch & Hot Cocoa Bar
- Curbed NY ⇒ Webster Hall Renovation Moves Forward With DOB Plans Filed
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ H. J. Hardenbergh's 280-284 Columbus Avenue
- Dumbo ⇒ Ring in the New Year in DUMBO!
- EV Grieve ⇒ Permits Filed to Renovate Webster Hall
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ F.A.O. Schwarz Has Finally Found a New Home
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Yankee Stadium as You've Never Seen It - 1928
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ WeWork's Adam Neumann Buys $35M Spread on Irving Place
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Under-the-Radar Holiday Things to Do in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Batman Co-Creator Bill Finger Gets Bronx, NYC Street Named After Him
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!