There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Electric Buses Are Coming to New York City This Year
- Curbed NY ⇒ Bethenny Frankel and Frederik Eklund Get a ‘Million Dollar Listing New York’ Spin-Off
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The James and Alfred Hoe Houses --325 and 327 West 14th St
- Greenpointers ⇒ Williamsburg's New Fancy Doughnut Shop, Du's Donuts - Greenpointers
- LICtalk ⇒ THE DOWNSIDE OF GENTRIFICATION IN LONG ISLAND CITY - LICtalk
- Long Island City Post ⇒ Beaten-Up Queensbridge Park House to Be Demolished, to Be Replaced by New $3 Million Structure
- New York Times ⇒ He Discovered the Secret to Living Rent-Free
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Fast Forward: Painting From the 1980s at the Whitney Through May 14: Jean-Michel Basquiat, Keith Haring, Martin Wong, Kenny Scharf & More
- The Bronx Socialite ⇒ Celebrate the Literary Culture of the Bronx at the 2017 Bronx Book Fair
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Googel Earth Architecture | Zaha Hadid Building Tour
- Thrillist ⇒ This Is the Nicest Public Bathroom in New York City
- Time Out New York ⇒ The Most Beautiful NYC Buildings
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Bryant Park’s Landmarked Bathrooms Are Now Even More Beautiful With $300K Upgrade
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!