There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Getaway Brings New Options for Nightlife in Greenpoint
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Get to Know Greenpoint and a Hip Hop Throwback
- Brownstoner ⇒ Explore Brooklyn's Folk and Immigrant Traditions With a Day of Performances in Prospect Park
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Nightly: The Best Diverse and Intersectional Parties in and Around Bushwick
- Curbed NY ⇒ Part of Broadway Will Become an Urban Garden for the Summer.
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1896 F. W. Esper's Stable - 457-459 West 150th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Man Busted in Brooklyn for Using Mannequin to Avoid Traffic
- Joe's NYC ⇒ The Hudson River
- LIC Talk ⇒ The Dog Days of Summer in LIC
- New York Times ⇒ Central Park’s Castle Gets a $12 Million Fairy-Tale Makeover
- New York YIMBY ⇒ YIMBY Tours Office Floors of One Willoughby Square, in Downtown Brooklyn
- QNS.com ⇒ Grassroots Forest Hills Film Festival Enters the Big Leagues With New Name and Scale
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ What to Do on Staten Island NYC This Weekend July 12,13 and 14
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ One Vanderbilt Goes Viral
- The Villager ⇒ Store About Nothing: 'Seinfeld Experience' Coming to Gramercy
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Eat, Drink, See and Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ See the History of Ticker-Tape Parades Beneath Your Feet on Broadway’s Canyon of Heroes
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!