There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A Mini-Smorgasburg Is Coming to Hudson Yards
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ City Announces Expansion of NYC Ferry Routes, Including Coney Island
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ New York Doesn't Have to Be That Hard—just Ask Jake Dobkin
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ The Life of a Polyamorous Hasidic Swordfighter in Bushwick
- Curbed NY ⇒ JPMorgan’s New Midtown East HQ Approved by City Council
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Charlotte M. Tytus House - 10 East 77th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Dutch Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Oona Tempest, One of NYC's Only Female Sushi Chefs, Is Back With Sushi by Bae
- New York Post ⇒ Bodegas vs. Delis: Do New Yorkers Even Know the Difference?
- QNS.com ⇒ New York Hall of Science in Corona Launches Summer Programs to Celebrate 50th Anniversary of Moon Landing
- Thrillist ⇒ Every Free Outdoor Concert in NYC This Summer
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Seen & Heard: The Odeon in the 1930s
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Go Inside the Historic NYC Home of Alexander Hamilton
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!