There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Second-Tallest Tower in the Western Hemisphere May Rise Across From St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Brokelyn ⇒ We Tried Clinton Hall's Newest WTF Waffle
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ DeKalb Market Hall Is About to Get Even More Fun With Its New Speakeasy and Theater
- Curbed NY ⇒ Inside the Fight Over the Elizabeth Street Garden
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1808 Icabod Price House - 35 Walker Street
- Gothamist ⇒ MTA to Add Four New Stations in the East Bronx (At Metro-North Prices)
- Greenpointers ⇒ Transmitter Park: How Greenpoint's Waterfront Oasis Finally Appeared
- New York Times ⇒ What to See in New York Art Galleries This Week
- The Villager ⇒ See Great Art at the Met While Avoiding the Crowds - the Villager
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ Upper East Side: Your Neighborhood Guide
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC’s Best Novelty Cocktails That Taste as Good as They Look
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ New Kid on the Block: Brooklyn Game Lab
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Eerie Photos From Inside the Abandoned Ellis Island Hospital Complex
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!